I'm pleased to announce the MiniPwner is getting some great updates.
The biggest update to the MiniPwner is it will now be based off the TP-Link MR3040. This new hardware opens several doors for added functionality and future expansion of the MiniPwner. The other major hardware upgrade is the increased size of the included USB drive. The MiniPwner now comes with a 16GB Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive.
As for the software, the MiniPwner now runs OpenWRT Barrier Breaker 14.07. This allows the MiniPwner to be expanded in exciting new ways. The greatest advantage is the ability to interact with the three position function switch of the MR3040.
- TP-Link MR 3040 (highlights)
- Internal 2000mAh rechargeable battery
- Three position function switch
- 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- Micro USB charging port
- b,g,n wireless compatibility
- 16GB Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive
- 1' Ethernet cable
- Charging cable and plug
- Carrying case
- OpenWRT Barrier Breaker 14.07
- Custom scripts written for the MiniPwner
- Takes advantage of the three position switch
- Basic configuration templates to help get you started
- Allows you to build different configurations to fit your needs